PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 3, 2013

Mud Run...

Nothing says a "perfect saturday morning" than running a 10K through mud that smells a lot like cow manure! haha This last weekend I did my first (and probably last) Mud Run...have any of you done it? It was at Camp Pendleton-- and I will say that it was quite the experience.

Running through obstacles, trudging through pools of brown muck....I mean it doesn't get much better than this! :-)

For all you future Mud Runners...my one piece of advice is to keep your mouth closed at all times; and wear shoes that are old (b/c you probably wont beable to salvage the things after this run!) OH and p.s. if any of you are wondering about these smokin' sexy tie-dye spandex...you can get them at Wal-Mart for $7.89 :-)
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Do you mean Camp Pendleton? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang it yep that IS what a I meant haha the mud must've really gotten to me...

      Delete
  2. You look buff. And super young... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...