PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pink Hot Chocolate

While in World Market, as I was sifting through all of their awesome old school toys and foods; I came upon this little "pink hot chocolate" gem. 

Who wouldn't like pink hot chocolate? I mean really? So I got it...and yesterday Sage and I enjoyed a nice warm cup of it. Something different than the ole' brown stuff. 

Oh, and this hand held sifter is awesome (thanks Liz)...it's from Ikea and it works like a charm!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You've been finding so much *color* lately! Love!! What a fun momma you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when it's rainy outside and not much to do...you'll resort to anything that brings a little color into your day! ha thanks Cheryl!

      Delete
  2. It's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and take the hottest information.

    Also visit my web site; best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...