PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 17, 2012

For your countertops...

Last week we headed to the granite/marble slab warehouse to pick out our new countertops for our kitchen! I'm so super excited to see it all finished... I can barely stand it! Have you every been to a slab warehouse before? Oh my gosh there are so many beautiful natural stones with the most amazing colors. When I walked in I thought "okay I'm totally taking pictures of my favorites to post on Color Issue..." 

And for the record...picking out countertops is not an easy task. I went in there thinking I had my mind made up and after perusing all the glorious slabs I changed my mind about five million times. I think Josh wanted to dig his own grave after we left. 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I went to a granite warehouse one day with my parents and I loved looking at all of the different choices! Everything was just so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that looks like so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even know there was a such thing! omg i definitely don't want standard countertops when i build my home and this has given me such inspiration! I especially love the last one and the one that looks like a turtle shell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...