PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Adding Color to your Kitchen...

You know that saying "The kitchen is the heart of the home"; well I couldn't agree more! I think it's so super important to love any space your spend a lot of time in... So I stumbled upon some cute and simple ways to add color to your kitchen without having to do a huge renovation. Now that's what I like to hear! :-)
image found here
image found here
image(s) found here
image(s) found here

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like the blue cabinets in the first picture! I'd be nervous to take that plunge though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel like I'm going to have to get myself some pretty paint for my chairs! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of color on the chairs idea! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd be happy with any of these rooms as my own kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love this!
    how is your blog not super popular yet?!?!

    contact me for free sponsorship, i think you deserve it, keep the wonderful posts coming girl. love your blog.

    rachg.423@gmail.com

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute & colorful! It makes me wish for an older white walled house to decorate with pops of color everywhere.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...