PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Special Guest Color List...






"Hi There! It's Jillian from Cornflake Dreams, a life and style blog about all the dreamy things in the city (Chicago) and my travels abroad. Now that it's officially summer, I can't stop thinking about bright, citrus colors! So, as a guest here on Color Issue, I am dedicating my Friday Color List to all things citrus..."

-i am in love with these watercolor citrus prints by the (super talented) college prepster carley

-i recently received this lemon print at my bridal shower


-want more?! check out my lemon board on pinterest

Thanks so much Aarean for letting me guest post! And for you readers out there, stop by cornflake dreams anytime for a daily dose of inspiration!
xo,
jillian
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    hope you can check mine out as well! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this made me thirsty! That picture of all the citrus colors is gorgeous, and tantalizing. :) I need to go pin some citrusy recipes and inspiration pictures now ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...