PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Diamonds are a girls best friend

What can I say...I love diamonds. Like I really, really love them.
So when I stumbled upon this site that gave the top 10 most expensive diamonds in the world--
I couldn't help but share some of my favorites!
honey bunny, if you're reading this...I wouldn't mind any of these for our next anniversary! *wink

Take a gander at these beauties...the colors, the size, the sparkle...no wonder us gals love them so much! :-) Are they not amazing! Which color would you choose?
The Steinmetz Pink Diamond/$25 million/ size: 59.60 carats


The Heart of Eternity/$17 million/ size: 27.64 carats



The Allnatt Diamond/ $3 million/ size: 101.29 carats



The Moussaieff Diamond/$7million/ size: 13.9 carats


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. That yellow diamond makes my heart go pitter patter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I had some millions to drop on these... Love the Moussaieff.

    xx
    S

    http://aussi-belle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a pink diamond girl myself =)

    -Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so huge! I like yellow diamonds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I had company, so my internet time was limited, and thus missed your lovely giveaway, but your blog is beautiful, so I'll definitely be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue one! Guess it reminds me of the one from Titanic lol. I cannot imagine how large those are though - I tried on a 2 carat ring once and it looked almost gaudy it was so big!

    Btw thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure your honey bunny can afford them hah ;) But I love that first one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Wow. Wow. Can you even imagine wearing a $25 million ring on your finger? Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coloured diamonds!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are amazing!! i love the colors! i'd take any of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should just go ahead and do a giveaway for one of these :) Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Moussaieff Diamond is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the The Moussaieff Diamond the best. I definitely would not be disappointed with any of them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's really cute diamonds ...thanks
    Pink Diamonds Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...