PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 6, 2014

A Shower for Baby Girl Bryant

Baby showers are probably one of my favorite things! I mean it's right up there with Christmas, bubble gum, and traveling to exotic places...well, maybe not quite but still I really do love them!

My friend Lela and a couple of the sweetest, most amazingly talented ladies, got together and planned a shower for our glowing amiga Liz; who has two boys and is now having a third and it's a girl! :-)

So, with Lela's vision (she is a shower extrodinaire I tell ya) of white and gold with little angel wings in the mix...it turned out quite heavenly indeed! :-)

Congrats again Liz...oh I can't wait to meet her and like I always say girls are really the best (but, I don't really have anything else to compare it to *wink wink)
 ^^^you had to be there...but seriously Kristi the cheese stuffing...hilarious^^^
 ^^^this picture makes me so happy...^^^


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You rock Mama! So much fun party planning with you! Thanks for sharing all your fabby pics with us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love it. Such a good time and I'm so glad you could be there. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...