PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sprinkles on top...

It was a bit chilly yesterday (it's 200 degrees one day and 55 the next...this weather is so bipolar!) and so since my little Sage no longer takes afternoon naps we decided to make cookies. While we were mixing and baking she said "let's add sprinkles"....oh, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?! :-)

So we added a few colorful balls of sugar, and they turned out perfect with just the right amount of sprinkles. Plus, I have always felt like chocolate chip cookies needed a little color boost...this did just the trick.

I used my favorite chocolate chip cookie recip(except I use only one egg...and I use 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white...instead of  3/4 cup for each).
 ^^^the two secret ingredients: colorful sprinkles and sea salt for the top 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...