PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 10, 2013

Lemon Chex Mix Buddies...

Happy, Happy Monday! How was your weekend? So, Friday I went to a little "girls night" and decided to try a new recipe to take with me. I hadn't even heard of such a thing until I was searching online for a chex mix recipe (I LOVE chex mix). I came across Lemon Chex Mix Buddies...they were a hit! This stuff is addicting. In a good way.

So, here's to a new week!

(p.s. got these little containers on sale for 49 cents at Michaels-- let's just say it kind of made my day haha)


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. that looks delicious! i'll have to make it :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love lemon-flavored sweets! I'm definitely going to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look so nice and the taste seem very delicious. =]
    Thanks for sharing the recipes =D


    Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...