PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 29, 2013

Colorful-Canned-Robots

This last weekend, my sidekick and I decided to celebrate Earth Day a little late (hey better than never right?!) We got a bunch of cans and old wires/bolts/nails/screws that we never use...and put them to use!

She is way into this new show on Disney called Henry Hugglemonster -- which, if you don't have kids I don't blame you for not having any idea what I am talking about! Well, the whole time we were creating these little robots, she kept calling them Hugglemonsters. Then, she named each one. It was so adorable I could have died.

Lately, I have been trying to put all distractions of life aside, and simply enjoy some one on one time with my Sagey girl. This craft was a great way to do just that!

After all was said and done, we were both quite happy with our artwork. Having a two year old makes for a great excuse to create things such as these! haha.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness these are so adorable. :D I want to make some for myself...is that weird? hahaha

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...